Last updated: July 20, 2021
My Recruiting Solutions LLC. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the scoutscholar.com website and related mobile applications (the "Services"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
ScoutScholar.com is an online recruiting tool and therefore the personal information you provide us will be posted through our website. This information will only be accessible through a password system given only to college coaches.
We use your data to provide and improve the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
My Recruiting Solutions and Scout Scholar does not sell your data.
- Services: Services are the scoutscholar.com website and related mobile applications operated by Scout Scholar and/or its affiliates.
- Personal Information: Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- 4. Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you. Types of data collected:
Personal InformationWhile using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you to log on to the Services, including, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
Usage DataWe may also automatically collect information how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, some of which constitutes Personal Information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to keep you logged in and help you interact with the service.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataScout Scholar uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process
We will maintain Personal Information in our records unless and until the earlier of the date you ask us to delete this information or the date such information is automatically deleted in accordance with our data retention policy in effect from time to time. We may also retain your Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit or litigation purposes.
Sharing and Transfer of DataWe share the Personal Information we collect and receive with trusted third parties and business partners to help us use such Personal Information to provide the Services to you.
Other than for purposes of the Services, we will not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
Security of DataWe will maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information, which includes having physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information in order to provide you with quality products and superior service. All of our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects your account information from being accessed by third parties.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from us, at all times.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services ("Service Providers"), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Servicerelated services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google IntegrationsIf you choose to integrate your Gmail with the ScoutScholar product for sending emails and receiving notification you may use the following integrations and grant ScoutScholar access to your Google user data:
Google IntegrationBy using the Google Integration with your ScoutScholar account you will grant access to the possibility to modify, create, and send emails through your connected Gmail account. The platform will scan the content sent through your email and track the receiver’s behavior so you can benefit from the notifications feature. This process will store the sent-out emails, email headers, email signature, subject line, time sent [timestamp] and email bodies. Your email may contain a series of sensitive information like references to your contacts, your private communications like financial or medical information. You understand that these correspondences are visible by other users who are connected to your parent account.
Thus, a user that has connected with their Gmail account will be able to go to a university found in the platform, navigate to the Coaches’ section. Click on a Coach, where the user will receive a pop-up section where the users will be able to write a subject, email body, insert a email template, apply their signature and send the email to the intended receiver. Once the receiver will get this email in the inbox, through the Google Mail API service we will receive back a notification each time when they open that email and when a video from that email body is open by the receiver.
- We will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and receive notification when a user read or opens a link in the sent email.
- We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- ScoutScholar will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- ScoutScholar will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for ScoutScholar's internal operations when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
PaymentsWe may provide paid products and/or services within the Services. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor we work with is Paypal.
- By email: email@example.com